Monday, April 21, 2014

COMPUTER PROBLEMS, PLUS HEARTBLEED, XP, ETC.

Sorry to be absent for so long. I had to deal with excess ad ware, then worries over Microsoft ending support for XP on my desktop and Heartbleed fears on my Android Tablet.  I hope I do not experience identity theft after changing several passwords, etc. and hope you don't either.  On my last post I fretted (actually fiddlers never FRET!), OK I fussed about the YBA Friday jam and a Jason Isbell concert on PBS.  I solved the problem by going down early to the Lincoln Center, performing my required number and slipping out to be home by 8 PM to watch Isbell, who will be a main act at the Red Ants Pants Festival in White Sulphur this summer.  In my opinion the Reds Ants folks will probably love this guy, but he sure ain't a bluegrasser. He is a very talented songwriter/singer though and I enjoyed his numbers, but his band is electric and performing some type of Indy music. (My son in Nashville writes similar music and I still do not get a lot of that Indy stuff. Won't admit to being an old fuddy-duddy even though I am one.)  As I noted earlier the closest to bluegrass in WSS will probably be Red Molly.

No comments:

Post a Comment